Brews for the Holidays: Special Releases and More
The holiday season is all about getting together with friends and family, appreciating the things we have, reflecting on the past year, and taking some time to enjoy good company. To complete your holiday beverage lineup, we have several exciting releases to announce!
The bourbon barrel-aged Papa Juice Old Ale in 22 oz. bombers will be available November 27 for purchase at our restaurant and the Pacific Standard Taproom. This aged strong ale is the perfect brew to warm you up on a chilly late autumn evening.
Look out for the highly anticipated next round of Word on the Street IPA - we’ll be distributing more 16 oz. cans of this insanely popular beer in the middle of December. It’s perfect timing to pick up a fresh four pack of our best-selling IPA as a gift for any hops fanatics in your clan.
On Christmas eve, we’ll be pouring our bourbon barrel-aged Sneaky Peat on tap. The Damage Inc. barrel aged imperial stout will be available in 22 ounce bombers in the new year. Check out the previous blog post for more information and descriptions of our bourbon barrel-aged brews!
At Half Moon Bay Brewing Company, family is important to us. That’s why we build our holiday schedule to allow our team members to spend these important days with their families. These are our special hours for the coming holidays:
- Thanksgiving (11/23): We are open from 10am to 4pm. We are celebrating thanksgiving day with a traditional thanksgiving-style 3-course menu (all items are available à la carte as well.) We’re serving pumpkin pie à la mode and a pumpkin spice latte ice cream for dessert! Our full regular menu will also be available, including fresh local Dungeness crab.
- Dec 4th through Dec 13th: The restaurant will be CLOSED for repairs and maintenance! We will need to close the restaurant on these dates for some important repairs. If you’re in need of a growler refill during this closure, stop by the Pacific Standard Taproom in Berkeley. You can always find our 22-ounce bombers and select beers at stores, bars, and restaurants all around the bay area! We reopen on December 14th.
- Christmas Eve: The restaurant will be open from 10am to 5pm.
- Christmas Day: We will be closed!
- New Years Eve (12/31): We’ll be observing the East Coast Times Square countdown (at 9:00 pm) and partying it up with Aftershock on New Year’s Eve. We’ll be open for our regular Sunday hours, so we’ll close up shortly after the ball drops.
Don’t forget to bring your favorite brews to your holiday gatherings this season! Come see us at our restaurant located at 390 Capistrano Rd in Half Moon Bay or at the Pacific Standard Taproom at 2055 Center St in Berkeley. Visit our live beer menu pages and see what we’re pouring today at our restaurant here and at the Berkeley taproom here.
Cheers and thanks for reading!